Monday, May 3, 2010

This week's goodies!!!!!! May 3rd

I thought this weeks best coupon went to.......................

DOWNY from P&G SAVERS insert. At my local store (VG') it was on sale for 3.99 normally is 5.99 so after my coupon it came to 1.99 as VG's doubled my 1.00 off coupon!

Here is a list of the rest of the great deals I got for today. Some are old coupons but most of new from the last sundays paper.


coupon deals may 2nd 2010
2 pouches of cat treats = FREE

Downy = 1.99

2 tubes of Nivea = .50 cents each

Kotex U tampons = 1.50

Always panty liners = .49 cents

4 candy bars = .80 cents

2 vitamin waters = FREE

Covergirl Eye Shadow = .24 cents

Stouffers frozen bistro sub = .88 cents

3 packs of shick razors = .36 cents

3 sure deodorants = .20 cents each

1 speed stick deodorant = .20 cents

4 basic rolls of paper towel = .09 cents each

3 hamburger helpers = .50 each

1 box of taquitos = .99 cents

Digiornos Pizza / breadstick combo = 6.99 (cheaper than a hot and ready at ceasers)

My total bill came to less than 20.00 for everything! It works.............. if you WORK IT!

Until my next Post
Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment