Tuesday, September 28, 2010

where to go to get the DEALS! 9-28-10

well I made my trip to my "kroger" where they will double my dollar coupons!

this is what I have gotten so far.

Kroger

Zest 3 pk. bar soap 1.00 off coupon = 18 cents

Ivory 3pk bar soap 1.00 off coupon = FREEEEEE

Crest Pro- health for ME (kids toothpaste) .49 cents

Bounty paper towel 1.00 off 2 (bounty BASIC) .09 cents a piece

Kandoo baby wipes 1.00 off ANY ( i buy the ones priced at 1.79) u pay the TAX only!

Kraft Delux mac N cheese 1.00 off 2 = 1.42 for 2 BOXES :) (thats the good stuff)

Stouffer's entree's 1.00 off any 1 = 16 cents a pieces :)

I am going to vg's today i'll post what I find later today!

HAPPY SHOPPING

note: IF YOU DID NOT GET THE PAPER SEARCH THESE COUPONS BELOW IN THE "COUPON SEARCH"
AND PRINT THEM! Save your money and CLIP the coupons! It works if YOU work it.


Custom Search

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to introduce you to SavingsAngel.com - please contact me at stan@savingsangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi is the soap coupons $1/1 or $1/2
    Theres also a great coupon out for herbal essence i got mine on ebay the saale ends the 10th but its a $1/1 one and there on sale for $2.27 so .27 for herbal essence or aussie shampoo and conditioners,hair spray or product

    ReplyDelete